Join us during Lent: Meditation for the Active and Creative Mind
Tuesdays 6:30 – 8:00 pm
February 24 – March 31, 2015
Facilitated by Lauri Lumby
1103 School Ave. Oshkosh, WI
- Have you read or heard about all the benefits to meditation (decreased anxiety, lower stress, increasing wellbeing, increasing health, greater clarity of mind, increasing focus, etc.) but struggled to establish a practice?
- Have you tried meditation and found it so challenging you gave up?
- Have you become frustrated with your inability to find the silence promised in meditation?
- Have you wanted to learn to meditate but don’t know where to begin?
- Have you attended meditation gatherings only to become frustrated by what seems to look so easy to others but feels difficult to you?
You are NOT alone!
Meditation that is comprised of “sit down and be quiet” simply does NOT work for most people. This is especially true for those with an active, creative or even restless mind. Instead of diving directly into silence, we need something to first engage our active mind allowing it to unwind, thereby leaving space for silence to take root.
Join us in this six week class where you will learn six individual meditation practices geared toward engaging the active mind. The goal will be for you to find one or two practices that work for you so that you can use it to establish a more regular meditation practice and enjoy the benefits of meditation that everyone is raving about!
To register for this course, call Lauri Lumby (920) 230-1313 or email email@example.com. Class limited to 15, so register early.
Learn more about making meditation easy HERE.