In this post I share what came through in our monthly Authentic Freedom (dot) Love ZOOM gathering. As the fearful and vocal minority hasten the destruction of the world based in fear, power and control, the 5.39 billion majority are standing at the ready quietly bringing forth the new world.
We spoke last night of all the violence and hatred in our world, along with the inverted distribution of power. The 1% of the 1% seemingly making all the decisions and getting rich off these decisions while the rest of the world suffers. It is like a pyramid with a shiny gold tip – where the power brokers live and plan while the rest of us (the other 99% of the pyramid) work to make them rich. The collective outcry in all of this is “I didn’t vote for this” – meaning NO ONE wants to see the destruction of education, increasing limits on access to healthcare, and most of all – NO ONE wants to go to war.
Sadly, the latter is where we seem to be headed. Not because any of us want it – but because that shiny gold tip of the pyramid gets rich off of war – war is a HUGE money maker – for those who hold the gold and therefore are making the rules.
BUT – as we discussed last night, this is only the part we are being shown. The loud distractions and outcries of a dying system clinging to what (they think) is left of their power. Creating conflict where there is none. Directing the media focus toward “bad news” while filling our bodies with numbing foods and our sight with what “they” want us to believe is the American Ideal. For those of us who are awake, there is no one we are interested in “Keeping up with” but ourselves. And yet, as was once said about Kramer’s portrait on Seinfeld, “It is loathsome and hideous, and yet I cannot look away.”
This is what they want us to see. This is what the sleeping masses are choosing to see. And yet, this vocal minority is just this – the vocal minority. While the dying system clings to what is left of their power (the ability to make people afraid through the media), 99% (well, at least 70%) of us (the bottom of the pyramid) are awake, aware, and quietly doing our work to build the new world that will come forth out of the ash of the old world once it finally dies! AMEN!
Our children are doing their part as well. As I met with the “magical children” yesterday afternoon, I was reminded that they SEE the world. They SEE through the bullshit and they are quietly observing everything that is wrong with the current world and how they will choose otherwise when it is finally their turn.
I can tell you THEY CANNOT WAIT for it to be their turn. They already know what their world will look like – access to quality education (including college) for all, an end to prejudice and injustice, universal healthcare, and no more war.
Where the old world sees and seeks out conflict, our youth are seeking understanding.
They (the ones I know anyway) were born in a state of unity consciousness – seeing no separation between race, religion, sexual orientation, etc. They see all people as one and do not understand why the rest of the world cannot figure this out. Sounds familiar, right!?
We know our mission. We know why we are here. We are here to bear witness to the dying world and to hold the space in which the new world can be planted, take root and grow. The miracle in all of this is that much of our “work” is already done, and so much more is being done. Yet to the dying world – WE ARE INVISIBLE! As we learned last night, THIS IS ON PURPOSE. Our work is being veiled. We are being protected. We and our efforts are only being seen by those who are able to see. To the rest of the world, it’s almost like we do not exist – or at the very least we are looked upon as insane, and therefore irrelevant. But we are not irrelevant and we are here. In fact – WE ARE THE MAJORITY. As the 1% work on destroying themselves, we are quietly, peacefully, subversively planting the seeds for a new world. When we look at our world through this lens, our efforts are evident and in many cases, bearing fruit. If I’m being conservative, that is 70% of 7.7 billion –
5.39 billion standing at the ready and quietly bringing forth the new world.
And critically important for the survival of the human race.
Thank you my sisters and brothers for doing your part in bringing forth the new world – most commonly just by your very presence. It’s most often not what we do that is causing the change – it is simply who we are. Thank you!