Become trained as an agent of non-violent social change
The Love Warriors Basic Training Course provides you with the basic knowledge and skills needed for being an agent of non-violent social change. Gathering from the work of Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr. and the field of social psychology and human development, you will be empowered to enter into the full use of your gifts as an agent of Peace and Love in the world.
With the proper foundation of non-violent philosophy, along with the tools for non-violence and peaceful conflict resolution, we can take our first steps in waging a “war” for peace. A war, not fought with guns or bombs, but a war won through deep listening with the purpose of understanding, with an eye toward the greater good of the all. Here compassion and union are our guides while ignorance and separation fall away.
In the Love Warriors Basic Training Course, your studies will include:
- The Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Gandhi’s principles of non-violence
- Martin Luther King, Jr. and his vision of non-violent action
- Martin Luther King, Jr’s vision of the Beloved Community
- The Triple Evils as identified by MLK
- Dr. King’s principles of non-violence
- The Six Steps of Non-Violent Social Change
- The Non-Violent Pledge
- Practices for Harmonious Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- The Importance of Personal and Spiritual Development
- Historical Models of Non-Violent Social Action
- Rules for Engagement within a Beloved Community
- Invitation to join our Beloved Community
Love Warriors is the fulfillment of the mission of Authentic Freedom Academy. Love Warriors empowers you in fulfilling your personal mission of being a vessel of peace and love in our world through your unique giftedness, specifically by being an agent of positive, non-violent social change.
Love Warriors know:
Who they are.
Their place in the world.
What their gifts are and how they are being called to use these gifts for the sake of their own fulfillment and in service to the betterment of our world.
Love Warriors Provides Support through:
Love Warriors Basic Training
With the option of becoming a part of our Beloved Community – a membership which includes:
- Ongoing inspiration and support through our Authentic Freedom Weekly newsletter.
- Ongoing education through our online courses.
- One-on-one mentoring/spiritual counseling
- A private, safe and secure social network.
- Monthly “Teacher’s Circle”
Love Warriors is made up of:
Women and Men from all educational and spiritually formative backgrounds who are committed to working for love and peace in our world using civil, non-violent means.
Young people who are looking for a place to explore their own calling, share their voice, and who may be looking for support in their own desire to work for positive change.