A Seven Step Process for the healing, transformation and release of negative energetic influences.
Created by Lauri Ann Lumby, OM, OPM, MATS
Magdalene Priestess, Shadow Worker and Spiritual Counselor
Whether we believe in the literal truth of demonic entities, or think of “demon” as a metaphor for either our own or collective fear, a critical part of the journey of spiritual development and growth is confronting those energies that might otherwise dissuade us from our path. We might recognize the presence of these fear-forms in:
- Challenging or harmful relationships
- Past or current life trauma
- Situations where our financial support is not flowing in a positive direction
- Unexplainable health issues
- Negative individuals or groups who seem to be attacking or interfering with our work
- Feeling as if awareness of our gifts or contribution in the world is being blocked
- Inability to make our soul’s purpose a success
- Experiences we might interpret as bad luck
- Crisis patterns
- Worry, fretfulness, unrest
- Physical or emotional fatigue
The further we move along the path of our spiritual growth, the more persistent and persuasive these fears become, to the point where they sometimes feel as if they really are a disembodied demonic entity trying to harm us.
Hence the value of having a diligent spiritual practice through which we might identify, confront, heal, release and transform these fears (See my course Authentic Freedom for more on this) so that we might continue along the path of our truth. When even our most effective spiritual practices aren’t working however, it is helpful to have an even powerful weapon at our disposal. It is for this purpose that I created and now share the Demon Binding and Banishing Ritual.
Learn more and register HERE.