Authentic Freedom™ is a trademarked protocol developed by Lauri Ann Lumby, OM, MATS, founder and director of Authentic Freedom Academy. Authentic Freedom™ integrates specific tools and practices of Western Psychology with those of Western Spirituality, resulting in a powerful process through which participants are supported in becoming self-actualized and are then empowered to share their unique giftedness in service to the betterment of the world.
Authentic Freedom has applications in:
- Personal Development
- Relationship Support
- Interpersonal Communication
- Business Management
As a tool for professionals in the fields of:
- Spiritual Guidance/Spiritual Direction
- Reiki, massage, acupuncture, and any other hands-on healing protocols
Authentic Freedom transcends centuries of dogma to reveal the powerful and life-changing message at the heart of Jesus’ teachings and the universal truths at the core of every religion. This unique approach offers an opportunity for the participant to heal the separation they feel within themselves, with the Divine and with each other, ultimately revealing the truth of Oneness. Built upon the compelling integration of Eastern Energy Medicine and the 2000-year-old tradition of Christian, contemplative spiritual practices, Authentic Freedom revels a Dynamic and unifying path of spiritual transformation that speaks to people of all traditions and beliefs.
In this course you will:
- Learn meditation practices that engage the mind while leading you to peace.
- Discover the seven spiritual fears that prevent you from knowing peace and joy.
- Identify physical and emotional symptoms and behaviors that result from these fears.
- Practice effective methods for identifying and releasing these fears from your life.
- Experience the seven sacred and universal spiritual truths that lead to joy.
- Connect with other spiritually-minded adults in an accepting and supportive environment..
- Become Empowered to cultivate and share your unique gifts in the world.
Lesson One: The Road to Freedom
Lesson Two: The Core Wound
Lesson Three: The First Core Fear: “There is not enough”
Lesson Four: The Second Core Fear: “I will not be able to bring forth life that will persist. I have nothing to contribute.”
Lesson Five: The Third Core Fear: “I can’t live and be as my most authentic self.”
Lesson Six: The Fourth Core Fear: “I am not loved.”
Lesson Seven: The Fifth Core Fear: “I am not free to express my truth.”
Lesson Eight: The Sixth Core Fear: “I do not know my truth.”
Lesson Nine: The Seventh Core Fear: “I am alone.”
**The benefit of taking Authentic Freedom as an online course versus just reading the book is that you receive personal guidance and support from Lauri Ann Lumby, and with weekly scheduled lessons, you are more likely to hold yourself accountable to the exercises and assignments which is what allows you to integrate and then embody the lessons of this course!