Good morning sisters and brothers, today is a BIG NEWS day!
After several experiences/events that all came together I believe we are at the “separation of the worlds” that has been heralded for years by the “ascension community.” I may be writing more about this in depth soon, but for now, this is what we need to know:
(This is shared from the membership section of this site. To learn more and join, click HERE. )
1) The old world is dying and beyond repair. We have come forward with the offering of our gifts and they have been repeatedly refused. We cannot help or save the dying world. This much has become clear. We need to let it die…..even if that means standing back and watching it burn. (sad face)
2) This is heartbreaking and sad, so we must grieve. It is appropriate in the face of a dying world to grieve its death and to grieve all we have offered to help save it, which it refused. It is appropriate to grieve.
3) A time of retreat is also appropriate. We need time away from the dying world to create the space out of which the new world may come forth.
4) We need each other. We need to be support for each other as we grieve and as we support ourselves in making room for the new world that is coming forth out of us. We need each other as a check in, as a source of strength, encouragement and support. We will NOT get that support from the dying world, but only from those who are here to bring forth the new.
5) The temptation to get drawn back into the dying world WILL BE STRONG. We must do all we can to resist that temptation, remembering we are not here to save a dying world. WHEN we get drawn back in (the louder the dying world becomes the more we will be tempted), we will be reminded that that world is no longer our own and we will know it by how exhausted we will become when we allow ourselves to get drawn in.
6) Self-care is of utmost importance. In fact, it is the most important thing for us to do at this time. If we are to be the energy that holds the world in its death whole birthing the new, we need to be well cared for ourselves. Rest. Retreat. Self-nurturing. AND being in the company of like-minded people.
7) We cannot do this alone. I am beginning to suspect that it is for this very purpose that I was called to create this membership platform. To create a space where we can connect to gain strength and encouragement for what is coming – is already here.
8) Hope. The eternal promise is that death makes way for new life. This is the law of the universe. The even deeper law is that everything that has been came forth out of nothing – the great eternal void. Such will be the case of the new world. We cannot see it. (though glimpses of it are all around us). We might not even be able to dream it. But, we can feel it. It is in our DNA and in every cell of our being. The new world is who we are and why we are here. And there is nothing we need to “Do” to make it happen. It is happening through us. All we need to do is create space for the Being that is required for the emergence of that world.
9) Call. This is why we are here. To be witness to the separation of the world – the world that is dying and the world that is seeking to be born, and the birth of the new world begins with the worlds that we create for ourselves.
Authentic Freedom (dot) Love is here to be a source of support for those who are here to be witness to the dying world while simultaneously bringing forth the new. Learn more HERE.