As I promised many of my readers, I will provide a reporting on what transpires at the Superhero’s gatherings. I will not be sharing anything that was shared in confidence, only general information that may be helpful and supportive to the Superheroes out there who do not live in Oshkosh and therefore are not able to attend our gatherings. We know you are here in spirit and benefitting from the work being done here!
The First Gathering
We had the initial gathering of the New Superheroes last night with great energy, enthusiasm and support. The gathering consisted of men and women between the ages of 23 and 75 – a diverse group with some glaringly obvious common characteristics. (For more on the New Superheroes, go HERE). Last’s night gathering was a sharing of experiences, and what arose as most pressing for the group was:
A profound sense of knowing they are here for a reason – ultimately to change the world, but wanting to know how!
There was also a universal consensus that the time for knowing and acting on this reason is NOW!
The time is now!
We are at a critical juncture in the evolution of humankind. Fear, power and control are currently ruling the world resulting in the devastating destruction of our environment and threatening access to the very things we need to survive – namely healthy food, fresh water and clean air. If things continue along the current trajectory, continuation of our species is certainly in question. If there was ever a time that we need Superheroes – it is NOW! The good news is that a powerful breed of humans has been born – men, women and children who KNOW what the world is SUPPOSED to look like, driven by a power within which causes them to FEEL when things in the world are NOT the way they are SUPPOSED to be and equally driven by this power within to SAY and DO something about it. The Superheroes ARE NOT here to maintain status quo, they are here to CHANGE THE WORLD! And yes, they will make those uncomfortable who are attached to the current paradigm of materialism, consumerism, gluttony, greed, envy, sloth, and pride, driven by a lust for power and a need for revenge. The Superheroes are here to bear witness to the tearing down of the current paradigm that is already happening in our midst while preparing to help build the world anew – a world built on love, working in cooperation to establish peace, justice and harmony in our world where all perceived separations are set aside as we embrace the inherent oneness of not only humanity, but all of creation.
In providing support for the Superheroes and helping them to achieve the purpose for which they were born, future gatherings will address some of the following:
1) Empathy – the gift of empathy inherent within the New Superheroes – how to understand it and how to use it to heal the world without harming one’s self.
2) Fear – learning how to transcend the fear of our gifts and our call – overcoming the inner obstacles to fulfilling our purpose.
3) Fear – dealing with the fear of others – knowing that by simply being in our presence, others will be awakened to their own true nature, to their desire for a better world, some will be able to accept this awakening, others will run in fear, often making us a target of their fear.
4) Fear – not getting drawn into a fearful response to the fear of the world. Holding tight to the vision of love and letting go of the temptation to letting the media, etc. draw us away from love and into fear.
5) Managing our own Awakening – anxiety, depression, panic attacks, sleeplessness, physical discomfort, etc. can all be signs of Superheroes trying to wake up. How do we manage our symptoms by accepting our call instead of repressing the call and making our symptoms worse?
6) Finding peace in the midst of the collapsing world. In a word – spiritual practice! Meditation, mindfulness, prayer, contemplation, mindful movement, and other activities that lead us to an experience of peace, joy, love, contentment, joy, fulfillment – all are helpful in supporting the call of the Superhero.
7) DISCERNMENT – what are our unique gifts and HOW are we being called to use them for the betterment of our world?
If you are a Superhero and living in the Oshkosh area, please join us:
Mondays 4:30 – 6:00pm
Please call or email for details on location (920) 230-1313 or firstname.lastname@example.org