A very Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers!!!!!!! Today, I want to express all that I am grateful for and invite you to take time to do the same:
My Litany of Gratitude
Today, on this festive day of Thanksgiving when we are invited to be mindful of all we are grateful for…..here is my litany. Today, I am grateful for:
- A roof over my head
- Food on my table
- Good health
- Two amazing children who I love with all my heart and who are the greatest teachers anyone could ever ask for.
- Their father. Though we are no longer together, he continues to be an amazing co-parent and source of support in this strange journey we call life. Thank you Scot for all you do and all you are….especially for our children!
- A beautiful and amazing niece who is like a daughter to me and who is a big sister and best friend to my daughter.
- An amazing group of friends who have loved, supported, encouraged, uplifted, inspired me….and hopefully I have done the same for you.
- A terrific part-time job that has brought me out of my shell and out of the cave in which I’ve been hibernating. Thanks to this job I’m rediscovering my extrovert and how interesting and amazing humanity really it. Every person that walks through my checkout lane is an amazing and unique expression of the Divine.
- Parents who have loved, supported and honored me and who have journeyed with me through all the ups and downs.
- Two amazing sisters and an equally amazing brother who make me more and more proud every day.
- Two incredible sisters-in-law and my incredible brother in law. I love the way they love the people who I care about most in the world!
- My adorable, curious and super-smart nephew. He cracks me up!
- My clients and students…..I learn and grow through our work together and I am in awe over the people you are and who you are becoming! GREAT WORK!
- My readers. You keep me going with your comments and contributions to this blog.
- Pen and paper, a laptop…..the tools of my craft. In my writing, I have found meaning, purpose and connection. I’m so grateful to have re-discovered a long forgotten dream.
- My teachers……the wise women and men who have kept me on the path, who have inspired me, called me on my sh..t, and who have held me accountable to ME! Thank you!
- All the miracles that have happened in my life and brought me to where I am today. And the recognition that EVERYTHING is a miracle….if I just have eyes to see it in that way.
ok….your turn. Happy Thanksgiving!