Today is the Feast of Mary Magdalene….the day we give honor and remembrance to the first witness to the resurrection, the Apostle to the Apostles, the woman that Jesus commissioned to share his message of love to the world and the Beloved of Christ. In honor of my favorite saint and the woman after whom I have modeled my own ministry…..I repeat my pledge:
I AM the Magdalene
I am the Magdalene – this is what I am called to embody. Called to be a vessel through which Jesus’ message of love is shared in the world, continuing his mission as he has called me to do. Confident, uncompromising, strictly adhering to the truth of Oneness that Jesus came to reveal.
- Through word and witness, teaching and preaching and by living Jesus’ law of love through devotion and prayer, works of healing and counsel.
- Modeling the same commitment to contemplative prayer that Jesus embraced – the vehicle through which he came to know his own Oneness with God and the tool he shared to help others come to know this truth.
- Helping others find healing of the seven demons of fear that reinforce our perceived separation from God so that we may once again live in the peace and joy that God intended.
- Guided by the Inner Voice of the Divine that speaks truth to the heart.
- Confident in God’s loving counsel.
- Uncompromising in adherence to that Inner Voice.
- Moving in Compassion and Love for all.
- Patient and Trusting in Divine Providence.
- On-Fire with God’s Love.
- With Christ as my Beloved to accompany me.
I am the Magdalene, I in her, and she in me.
Authentic Freedom Ministries
Authentic Freedom Appeal: If in this blog you have found inspiration, support, guidance, learning, comfort, healing, validation, affirmation or just a good chuckle, please consider making a DONATION to Authentic Freedom Ministries. Your $5, $10, $25 or $50 donation helps us to continue to offer this blog FREE OF CHARGE for those who are looking for support in their spiritual journey.