Wisdom and inspiration from the book God on a Harley by Joan Brady, RN.
Yesterday, one of my clients gifted me with the book, God on a Harley by Joan Brady. It was perfect timing as I have been looking for something heartwarming and inspirational…and this book sure fit the bill! I read it in one sitting. If you have not yet read this book, I highly recommend it. Until that time, I will share with you a few nuggets of wisdom given to the protagonist, Christine, by God. These are the personal commandments/lessons God gave to Christine and I think they hold wisdom for all of us:
- Do not build walls, for they are dangerous. Learn to transcend them.
- Live in the moment, for each one is precious and not to be squandered.
- Tare care of yourself, first and foremost!
- Drop the ego. Be real. And watch what happens.
- All things are possible all of the time.
- Maintain Universal Flow. When someone gives, it is an act of generosity to receive. For in the giving, there is something gained.
Authentic Freedom Ministries